Pool Safety Basics Course Teaches Maintenance & Safety Techniques
Pool Tips & Tricks
Pool safety is important year round
It’s winter, and we know you’re not quite thinking about your pool yet, but we at Mr. B’s are always thinking about pools. We found this cool pool safety class the other day and thought we’d pass it on to our customers. The American Red Cross & The National Swimming Pool Foundation® put together the Home Pool Essentials course to teach pool and spa owners maintenance and safety. It’s a two-hour paid course, but they have some free resources on their site as well.
Some of their safety tips?
- Secure your pool with appropriate barriers.
- Keep children supervised.
- Make sure everyone knows how to swim.
- Keep pool and hot tub water clean and clear.
- Create rules around safe behaviors.
- Make sure everyone knows how to use safety equipment or take safety classes.